This tutorial is for how to import Google Music playlist to Spotify. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Import Google Music Playlist to Spotify. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to import Google Music playlist to Spotify
Choosing between different music streaming services has always been a challenge. For a limited time, most service providers will let you try their program for free or for a fraction of the original price. Google Play Music offers a two-month free trial, while Spotify charges $ 0.99 for a three-month premium subscription. Plus, most companies allow you to listen to music with certain limits if you don’t want to pay for such services.
When you try a service but decide to change providers, you don’t want to leave your data with the software that you leave. You need to import your data from one provider to another to prevent this from happening. Playlists are one of the most valuable types of user data.
Consider this scenario: You have tried Google Play Music and want to switch to Spotify, but you don’t want to lose your playlists. You can import your data from Google service to Spotify using various approaches. The easiest method is to use a third-party program that can import Google Music playlist to Spotify.
How to Import Google Music Playlist to Spotify
For those who don’t want to pay anything to import data from one music streaming service to another, Stamp is the best option. With a free subscription, Stamp allows you to transfer one playlist at a time from Google Play Music to Spotify. If you have a lot of playlists it can take a long time, but it’s free! If you don’t want to spend a lot of time transferring your music data, you can buy the software for one operating system for € 8.99 or for € 12.99 if you want to use the bundled option (all systems with ‘operation).
- Download the app from the Stamp website and install it on your device.
- Once you’re done, choose “Google Play Music” and sign into your account.
- On the next screen, do the same for “Spotify”.
- Your next step should be to choose the playlist / playlists you want to import from Google Music to Spotify, add them to your favorites and click “Next”. You have to wait for the app to perform the required tasks and then you have to do it.
The advantage of Soundiiz, compared to Stamp, is that it is not necessary to download the application to use it. However, importing playlists from one streaming service to another will cost you money as it is a premium feature. However, it won’t cost you much as Soundiiz offers subscription plans starting at $ 3 per month.
- To use this service, you must go to the Soundiiz site.
- Click on “Start” and create a new account.
- Once your account is created, you must confirm your email address.
- After completing this step, click “Platform to Platform” in the upper right corner. From the music streaming service, choose Google Music “, log into your account and click” Google Music “again.
- From the list, choose the playlist / playlists you want to import to Spotify, mark them and click “Confirm and Continue”. You need to select “Spotify” as the destination. In the pop-up window, add your login details and click Spotify again.
Final Words: How to Import Playlist from Google Music to Spotify
hope you will understand this item How to Import Google Music Playlist to Spotify, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.