From the place:
ERYKAH BADU vs. JILL SCOTT! 10 of Atlanta’s most entertaining singers perform the best covers concert and you can sing along! Which team are YOU?!
About this event
ERYKAH BADU vs. JILL SCOTT
Cover concert! Sing along to all your favorite hits!
WHO: Organized by Javani and hosted by Queen Sheba – Music by thriving live music artists and superstars!
WHAT: A grand and sexy date night with live music!
WHEN: Saturday September 24
WHERE: Here in Apache, your favorite place to eat and relax
WHY: Everyone loves live music and you have to eat!
HOW MUCH: $20 here on Eventbrite | $25 at the door – less than a trip to Starbucks!
*ADMISSION AND TABLE RESERVATIONS ARE SEPARATE!!!
VIDEO RECORDING: You may not record or film with professional cameras without the restaurant owner’s written consent and a cash deposit which will be returned to you when you return the edited and raw footage to the restaurant.
PARKING: We are not responsible and we do not own any parking across the street. Be sure to pay to park or you will get a trunk and/or tow at your own expense.
TABLE RESERVATIONS: Table reservations are generally held for up to one (1) hour after doors open. IF YOU HAVE NOT USED YOUR TABLE RESERVATION BY THE SPECIFIED TIME, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR RESERVATION AND YOUR TABLE WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE TO OTHERS WITHOUT REFUND.
(2) Table reservations are not required to attend, but are recommended for guaranteed seating. Try to arrive early to be seated at an open free table
(3) All reserved and walk-in tables have one (1) main course or (2) drink min.
(4) A table ticket entitles you to the whole table with the number of chairs described. Do not buy a table ticket for each person seated with you at that table.
(5) One general admission ticket is required per person to enter the venue. The purchase of a table reservation does not include the price of admission. Admission can be purchased by selecting general admission tickets or on site upon arrival.
(6) Table reservation fees do not apply to food or beverages, admission or gratuity.
(7) There are no refunds on table reservations (except for event cancellations).
(8) When you enter the venue, please see the hostess seated and be prepared to show your reservation purchase credit card and photo ID before you sit down.
United States EventsGeorgia EventsThings to do in Atlanta, GAAtlanta PerformancesAtlanta Music Performances#concert#datenight#livemusic#localfood#atlantanightlife#localartists#localmusic#livemusicevents#dinner_event#jillscottvserykahbadu
Share with friends
Share on Facebook
Share on Facebook Messenger
Share on Linkedin
Share on Twitter
Share by email