That’s why we can’t have nice things. We may, however, have music news for May 28, 2022.
- The killer of the Ulvade School Massacre played music as he rampaged. There is no information on the specific music he played.
- Want to buy tickets for the Harry Styles tour? Good luck with that. Better to be rich to start…
- …especially if you hope to purchase your Notes on the secondary market. WOW.
- The ABBA Voyage avatar show is now in preview. The first reviews are stunning.
- Joe Biden to consult with BTS on how to tackle anti-Asian hate crimes.
- If Noel Gallagher needed a kidney, Liam says he would donate one.
- How’s that for an exotic thing for your record collection?
- Well, a lot of country musicians dropped out of this weekend’s NRA convention in Houston.
- A Creed meeting? Are we really ready for this?
- Ringo Starr launched an NFT collection. he posted this.
- On the subject of drummers, watch this video. (via Michael)
- Spotify and chicken wings, finally together.
- Speaking of which, there’s a subreddit dedicated to weird playlists.
- The headbanging cat.
- Well, given its historical value, I understand that.
- Sounds interesting: a new documentary on the rise of the music merchandising industry.
PRIME: Winnie the Pooh is now a serial killer who kills people to death. Yay, public domain!
BONUS BONUS: A circular pool pit.